STAR Case

mercredi 9 avril 2014

Is there a way or a place to search "STAR" cases ? What does STAR stand for?



My 2013 Rubicon JKU had the "oil pressure switch" replaced at 8200 miles because it was causing the Check Engine Light or MIL to display. At 15,100 miles the condition has resurfaced. I am away and the dealer here was going to just replace the "oil pressure switch" but when I mentioned to him that the switch had been replaced at 8200 miles, he indicated that they would contact Jeep and as a result there was a STAR case and that Jeep wants him to replace a wiring harness ( that he does not stock and will have to be sent from Detroit ). Thankfully I have the extended warranty and they are providing a rental vehicle the entire time.



I have heard a lot of horror stories about people's experiences with dealerships - I have to say that I am impressed and pleased - so far - with the service I have received - just driving in off the street to a dealership 1,000 miles away from home.



ok thats all I've got ! :wave:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor