Trails in Georgia

jeudi 10 avril 2014

Gooooood morning folks



So here's the deal. I've googled and googled and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Hoping you can help out.



I've got three days off this upcoming weekend and have no kids and I'm in need of an outing to stay sane! I bust my butt, but I don't have the money for fancy gear and lifts etc etc. Right now I'm just running my stock WK. I want a trail. Not to go "off roading", but just something through the mountains where the scenery is incredible and off the beaten path so to speak. Just me, my load out gear and my shepherd Bailey. Just to clear my head, you know?



So here's the question..... Where do you/would you go in north Georgia? Im willing to drive to NC, SC, TN... maybe about two hours give or take. I just need to get out and experience something in nature. Hike a bit and ride some trails.



Thanks!!!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor