Curbed wheel, using a Dremel to fix it?

jeudi 10 avril 2014

Hello all,

I am pissed at my self. Last night I was looking for a restaurant and the passenger in the vehicle said that I had gone too far down the road and I should pull into the shopping center... well that shopping center had no lights and after I inputted the address into the nav I gave the truck gas to drive and all of a sudden felt the car almost jump, turns out I ran over a d*** concrete curb stop with my drivers side front tire, then I was going to slowly drive over it with my rear driver side tire but I guess because of the angle I was at, the rim caught the edge of the curb stop and got curbed :brickwall. Now I have a feeling of anger and remorse because I scratched the d*** wheel a week after I bought it. So I was thinking, could I use a dremel with a very soft grit head to remove some of the coarseness then go over it with a polishing head? Has anyone tried this method? I searched the forum and couldn't find any closely related incidents other than the obvious taking it to the dealer, which I'd rather avoid because in the past I've had the worst of luck with them... Take it to the dealer to fix 1 problem, have it returned with two problem and some scratches in the paint. Any help would be much greatly appreciated.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg photo 4.JPG (93.0 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor