Engine Code P 0113 (Intake Air Temperatue) - Still Won't Clear!

jeudi 10 avril 2014

Hi guys (and gals), I've been trying to resolve this code for weeks now, and after reading what seems like hundreds of diagrams and threads with no helpful information, I'm hoping and Praying that someone can help me, and this thread can serve many fellow MOPAR drivers in the future to save them the frustration I'm going through!



So here's the issue: the P 0113 states that the voltage from the Intake Air Temperature Sensor is too high



So here's what I've done so far: I've replaced the sensor with a new sensor from Autozone. The CEL turned off, but a few days later the CEL popped back on. When I got the computer scanned, I received the same P 0113 code, but I also had codes that stated my O2 sensors were bad, the TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) and the IAC (Idle Air Control Module) sensors had errors as well.



I replaced the TPS, IAC and all of the O2 sensors and all the corresponding codes were cleared... Except P 0113. I replaced the sensor with a genuine MOPAR sensor, and disconnected the battery overnight. In the morning, I drove 20 miles (after reconnecting the battery), and everything was fine! I stopped to get lunch, and the CEL came on again, again with P 0113.



So, I went through my fuses (in both boxes) and all my fuses are just fine. At this point, I'm stumped, and I need some help. I have a new intake air temperature sensor in the tube (my TJ is a 2005, so the sensor is located in the air intake tube, not on the manifold), and I can't find anything else that needs attention.



How do I fix this guys? I've read so many threads with the same issue, but there's no real solution listed. Everyone says to replace of clean the sensor. I've already done that and my volt-o-meter isn't working. Please help! How did anyone else get this code cleared?



Please help! Thanks everyone for your responses in advance! Once a solution is provided, I'll try it AND I'LL POST WHAT WORKED HERE!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor