bigger lift

dimanche 13 avril 2014

Ok so about 1yr ago I out a 2.5" lift in my 01 xj. I had it put in for the look, off road wasn't even in my head. Now I joined a off road club went out for the first time...and of course u know what happens next. Lol, yup caught the off road bug. So my question is...what can I do to make it about another 1"-1.5" bigger. I just put on a custom front bumper and had ion alloy rims put on when I got the lift. I don't know what kind was installed, I do know spacers were used on front spring, think shocks in rear. Do I have to take out what I have and get whole new 3.5"-4" lift or can I keep this in and just add to it? What kind and brand do u guys recommend? Keep in mind of course $ and its my daily driver.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor