Paracord Oh sh** handles tutorial

samedi 29 mars 2014

'Twas a dark, dreary day and I was forced once again by my subconscious to mess with the Jeep out of sheer boredom.... So I made some paracord crab handles and figured I would make a tutorial while I was at it! Enjoy!



First, take off the little plastic covers. They should pop right off.





You should be able to take a screw out with a 1/8 Allen key. Very complicated, I know... :laugh:





There will be a small patch of headliner fabric showing under the molding. I fixed that by cutting a 1.5 in section of black tubing in half and drilling a hole in the middle for the screw to pass through.





Just stick the piece of tubing behind the molding, use a washer to hold the paracord in place, and screw it all in.





And WHAMO! a brand new, slick lookin' paracord handle that will feel a lot cooler for your passengers to use when you're whipping around turns at lightning speed.





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor