5-33x12.5r15 mud terrains

lundi 31 mars 2014

I have for sale 5 33" mud terrains for a 15 inch rim. 4 are BFG km1's and are at around 12/32's for the tread and the spare is a interco trxus in the same size with lower tread. Tires all held air excellently with no problems for the 3 yrs now that I've had them. One has a bit of a gash in the sidewall that I didn't notice til I was dismounting them from the rims. They've been off roaded and show it just a little but are in overall average shape. I can send pics if you'd like but can't figure out posting them....maybe it's my iPad, idk.



Best way to reach me is text/call @ 732-535-0401.



I can meet up to deliver. I'd really prefer not to ship if I don't have to but have access to commercial loading dock with a forklift.





Asking 500 obo...feel free to try me with offers, I'm building up my jeep to one tons and just looking to move these, already have my 40's mounted on race lines, my d300 and my axles. Trades considered for ORI's, duraflex joints, one ton steering stuff, metal cloak fronts, blank aluminum corners, RCI fuel cell, or cable shifters for a flipped d300. I have cash if needed to work out a trade deal for something more valuable. ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED...worst I can say is no thanks.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor