Front Bumper Options?

lundi 31 mars 2014

I am wondering what insight can be provided, other than just opinions about their "cosmetic value", in regards to the aftermarket front bumper options that are available for the KK? What the pros versus cons would be, etc.?



To my knowledge there is two decent aftermarket options available, AtTheHelm's and Rock Lizard's. Of course for the same amount, I think you could buy a factory model?



Which leads me to my other question/rant....



Perhaps somebody can shed some light on why it is so difficult to contact anybody at Rock Lizard?



The "contact us" links on the website seem to always bounce back as undeliverable. I'm not even sure which is the right website? There is two, rocklizardfab.com and there is rocklizardfabrications.com (both with very different pricing!?). I have also tried calling, and left a message.



Anyhow, "Jeep 1 - Bambi 0". So, I need to replace my front bumper. For the price, it doesn't make sense to replace it again with stock, when I can get a much better option for the same price from RL, or AtTheHelm.



Cash (in full) in hand, and I will be making my decision in the next 48 hours.



AtTheHelm was very quick to respond to my first email, and provided a quote in less than 24 hours. :thumbsup:



With the difficulties I have had getting a response, or contacting anybody for that matter, ...I am heavily reconsidering whether I should just give up on the RockLizard option. :thumbdown:



If any body can fill me in on either of these dilemmas, that would be grande!



Until then, I will continue to stare at my "mock-ups" of each bumper - wondering how long until I have one. Actually, you all can stare at the attached pics and wonder as well.lol




Attached Images









File Type: jpg KKConcept_AtTheHelm.jpg (512.1 KB)
File Type: jpg KKConcept_RLwhite.jpg (492.6 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor