KK extended brake lines how-to?

lundi 31 mars 2014

Hi KK owners,

Who has installed extended rear brake lines or replaced stock brake hoses on their KK? I'm looking for any advice you can share from your experience. If you have a how-to, this would be ideal.



I have a pair of braided JBA extended rear brake lines to swap in for the shorter oem rubber brake hoses. Not sure what kind of work this is going to entail. Is it simple swap job or did you have to fab anything? (like flaring the ends of the metal lines, or building your own mounts, etc.)



I'm aware I would need to bleed the brakes afterwards, and also I need to make sure the new lines don't rub against the tires (re: JeepNCrowd's unfortunate experience with his brake shop).



Thanks,

Lauren




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor