Greetings of the Season to all..............

mardi 28 octobre 2014

Hi to all........... :2thumbsup:



I have been browsing this forum and I am proud to be a new member of this esteemed forum,

Hoping to get some good inputs from the forum on the topic on a used Grand Cherokee ZJ 4.06l 1996. I've been researching these cars a couple years, so I know the usual and while it has all records and all the typical things that go wrong have already happened. I'm just curious to assume that now if one could expect something to continue to pop-up every few thousands miles?



I've read many mixed reviews on these cars. Many owners have said these vehicles have been relatively trouble-free, besides the usual's (ABC pumps, coils, etc.)



A friend of mine suggested a website: " the autopartsshop.com " offering discounts & 2 yrs warranty on auto parts .:dunno:

I was wondering if the above given website is a genuine one.



Any valuable inputs from owners of these cars would be most helpful ….......:wave: :newbie:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor