My 01 XJ build thread

dimanche 26 octobre 2014

So after much encouragment from rod, I have decided to start a build thread. I'm new to jeep forum, so if this is in the wrong spot, my bad.

So here we go:

I started with an 01 XJ sport with 112k miles. 4.0l, 4x4, auto, with leather! It was bone stock when I got and was pretty damn decent minus the rear bumper about to rust off.

First thing I did was tint the windows. Since then I've added all kinds of new parts. Here the list so far.

3 1/2 -4 in OME lift leafs

2 in coil spacers

New shocks

1 in tcase drop

IRO adjustable track bar

Bored throttle body from Leigh's Performance 60 mm

Bosch 784 injectors

Head off of a 99

Spectre cowl intake

Magnaflow muffler

Mandrel bent tail pipe

Flowdaddy headers

New intake manifold

New valve cover

Upgraded headlight harness

LEDs all around the exterior

Fog lights

New (to me) rear bumper

Replaced coil rail with Viper coil and wires

Relocated and installed new, smaller coolant reservoir

New performance friction pads and rotors up front

Pioneer head unit, new speakers all around

Kicker sub and amp

New alternator

New plugs

Put on factory alloys with new goodyear wranglers

New u joints up front

Installed factory overhead console out of a limited with trip and mileage computer

Installed an ultraguage

Removed lame side trim and bumper caps

New ignition

Installed factory fog light switch.





This is all I can think of right now.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor