New person... Sorry everyone

samedi 25 octobre 2014

New Person with Questions! (Sorry)

Hey y'all! I recently just got a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Edition. (If you have to know, I went with granite crystal I am I college, and my parents are pi bringing it down this weekend so I can FINALLY HAVE IT! (I live in Virginia, and I got to THE University of Alabama, and 12 hours is a long trip) I was curious to know if anyone knew if the uconnect system will work with iOS 8. I have an iPhone 5S currently, and it has iOS 8 now, and I will soon be getting the iPhone 6 for Christmas. In my car, I have the uconnect 8.4A, which in sure most of y'all knew anyway. If anyone knows, please let me know!



ALSO, if anyone knows how much it costs to download the Navigation for the 8.4A, please let me know as well, as well as how long it will take to download. I do a lot of driving, and trying to drive while looking at a tiny iPhone screen and controlling everything else around me is very distracting.



PS. If anyone was wondering, I got a back up camera added aftermarket for only $600, if anyone was curious.



Thank y'all so much! So glad to be in the Jeep family!

Travis K.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor