3 upgrades, any experience w/ them?

samedi 25 octobre 2014

So, I"ve had my unlimited sahara, jeep a year, with some off road, living in snow country(lake tahoe, ca). Drive a lot, 500 miles a week +. heading to moab for week soon, want to do some of the easier trails per ratings.



3 upgrades I'm thinking of doing, shocks, slightly bigger tires, true trac diff.



1. shocks;

I put the rancho 900s on, but don't think they are too great. a little better then stock maybe, but I want the best suspension for road and off road.

I am thinking of fox 2.0 performance reservoir w/ compression adj of 8 clicks.

seems more quaity, still adjustable, and hopefully better ride. experience? yes, htey are 320each instead of 70ish, but this is long term, and if it's better, worth it.



2. true trac, lots of good reviews, but some questions. daily driving, snow country, any negatives? i think traction improvement would be great for off road and when roads are really snowy, just want to make sure pos outweigh and negs.



3. tires,

I have run a few, have revo at 2 now in 265/70/17 on 9 inh wide rime.

they are just under 32. I am thinking either toyo open country at2 or nitto terra grappler G2 both in 285/70r17. I like that both come in P rated, 45 or 48lbs, so not terrible on milage. now, I average 20 on my revo 2 or hankook ipike studded in winter, a bit bigger, but not too heavy, maybe 1 -1.5 in milage, but better off road.



Any experience w/ these products?



thoughts?



thx!

Holiday




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor