No AC/Heat and Engine Overheating

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions. First, I have no AC or heat. They both went out at the same time with no gradual decrease. I have previously replaced my blower motor resistor in a separate Jeep and that fixed it. However, this time my ac/heat is totally out, not just a few settings (last time it was the 3 and 4 settings that were out). Should I replace the resistor, the blower motor, both or neither?



My engine keeps overheating. When it happens, it goes from 210 to around 250 in a second. I replaced my radiator, thermostat, and inlet and outlet hoses on the radiator. I was planning on doing a tuneup this week and giving the engine a good detailing to see if anything is amiss. I was also going to replace the temp sensor, too. I'm kind of at a loss as to what else it could be. I guess the water pump is never totally out of the picture.



Any help would be appreciated.



Thanks!

Dane




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor