2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ will not start at all.

samedi 18 octobre 2014

I bought a 2000 XJ yesterday and I had to get it towed home. I bought it knowing that it had issues. The motor will not crank, all of the interior lighting and all of that comes on but as soon as you turn the key the starter will clunks and if you hold on the key long enough smoke starts to come down from where the starter is.



I saw the smoke last night when I tried to crank it and reached down to feel the wires to see if any were lose and they were extremely hot. I even threw a different battery in to see if that would change anything, I checked the relays and fuses in the fuse block and now I am at a dead end. Any input at all would be greatly appreciated.



Thank you.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor