Noob question sorry

lundi 20 octobre 2014

Hey guys sorry for the noob question but I have a 2010 jeep wrangler unlimited I'm slowly building it up. Right now I'm putting on a 20 inch double row light bar the one that goes across the hood. I got the bracket from rough country. But where I messed up I was going to remove the stock bolts that hold the hinges down to the hood and ROUNDED all 4 of em off so now I'm trying to use an extractor and it's a mess but what I was gonna ask is there's a little piece of metal looks like it's inside the hood that the hinge actually bolts down to well I bent one of mine and I'm guessing I need a new one! First whats that piece called second where could I find it and third how the hell do I get it out!



Sorry if this is some dumb questions but I appreciate any replys




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor