Weird Shifting

dimanche 19 octobre 2014

Alright so, I've been driving it like this for awhile now and its just becoming annoying and killing my gas mileage (not that I expect to have great mileage with a lifted jeep):rolleyes: but 1st and 2nd gear wont shift until I hit a certain speed. For 1st gear, its about 25mph and for 2nd gear its about 47mph. After it hits 3rd gear its fine and goes into 4th no problem.



If I do not hit that certain speed in 1st or 2nd gear it'll sit in that gear until I do or of course down shift if I come to a stop.



Was thinking it might be the pressure solenoid and sensor.



Not to sure but ready to get it fixed.



If anyone else has experienced this or has any input, a bit of help would be greatly appreciated







Thanks guys!:D




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor