2002 WJ Overland

samedi 28 mars 2015

My father in law is getting little use out of his 2002 WJ Overland with 57k miles. Needless to say after driving it I WANT IT! He has put 300 miles on it in 14 months. I told him it needs to be driven or it will rot. If it were a Ford or Chevy I could care less. :)



The last car I had that was almost all city driving was a 940 Turbo wagon that leaked like a sieve b/c the seals & gaskets, I assume dry rotted. My biggest fear is that I buy this thing and I have dump a bunch of cash in it. My guess is I could by it for +/- $4,500 or better yet gift it for being his official light bulb changer. Long story.



It has a little body damage where he's taken the garage door buck out a few times but nothing I cant beat out from the backside after removing some splash shields. Interior A++. Needs tires. Just put set of DuraTacs on my boy's '98 Sahara. WJ with DuraTracs?



Comments, thoughts?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor