Suspension replacement / lift

mardi 24 mars 2015

I have searched and found some useful information on this forum but still need a little more info specifically on what I would possibly like to do.





I have a 98 cherokee sport 4.0l. The rear leaf springs and all 4 shocks are bad. The front has a good ride high but the rear is sagging.



What I'm wondering is if I'm going to be spending $500 on all new shocks, front springs and real leaf springs, should I just buy a complete lift kit (2"-3") for close to the same price. Such as the sky jacket kit that comes with new leafs, front springs and the 4 shocks (3" kit).



I would like the ground clearance, but am not 100% on the lift considering how the ride will change and whatnot.





Anyone have any insight?

What kit would be best for is I went with the lift?

With a 2" or 3" lift. What else would I need to do to do it right, and continue to have the jeep last a while.







Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor