What feature(s) sealed the deal for you buying a JGC

samedi 28 mars 2015

When I bought my first WK2 I had decided on on an Explorer Limited but had to wait a few months for the 2014s to come out (heated rear seats would be offered in 2014). I was trading in a 4-dr sedan for more room to carry baseball equipment.



In May 2013 I saw on new 2014 JGC and liked the looks and decided to look at one. I was amazed at how nice the interior was and impressed with how quiet the JGC was. It was also less of a station wagon that the Explorer. But what really sold me was the 8 speed automatic. Long story short, I liked it so much that I am now on my 2nd WK2.



Was there a feature that really sealed the deal for you when you bought yours?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor