Cargo lamp lens displacement or removal

mardi 31 mars 2015

I received my new headliner material in the mail from Hancock Fabrics. It looks pretty good. A little darker than my stock one, but I expected this. When it's done, it'll just be a classy two-tone, with the console and visors a bit lighter.



I am now at the point of removing the upper rear trim panel that the cargo light sits in, but am having a bit of difficulty. I figured that there's a screw under the lens of the cargo lamp and confirmed this by finding a write-up in which the writer mentioned breaking his because of the hidden screws. OK, now that I know they're in there, how do I get to them? I'm pretty sure that I have to pry somewhere on the lens, but haven't figured it out. I don't want to break it, so if anyone knows, please advise. The book says to pry in the "slots provided", but I'm not seeing anything that obvious. I'm thinking that the way it pivots, I might have to pry from the side, thereby releasing the pivots themselves. Anybody? Thanks ahead of time. Cheers.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor