Options for a column shifter steering column???

lundi 23 mars 2015

I'm looking to convert my new project over to an auto. I picked up a donor that has a column shifter steering column in it, but it's rough. Just floating the question out there ... are there other options as far as using another column shifter similar the CJ steering column? A YJ/ TJ/ XJ??? Just looking at options. I haven't really broken it down yet, but I know my "new" column is at least missing the gear indicator on top of the column ...





I did find this one at Summit, but I don't know if it would fit. Plus it would need to get painted black ....

http://ift.tt/1xtrUsr





... and just to toss it out there ... No, I'd rather not go with a floor shifter.



Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor