Dead battery threw an engine code?

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Could a dead battery be the cause of an engine code appearing? I was using running the head lights and kc lights for a little to long with the engine off because I was low on fuel but needed some light to check something outside anyway I got back in the jeep and tried to start it no luck it turned over maybe once and I could tell the battery wasn't all the way dead but. It had just started storming so decided to wait until the storm passed to jump it off 2 hours later I went outside and it started under its own power but now the check engine light is on and I'm really concerned becuase this I have already had her break down on me 4 times in the year ive had her and I just had to drop 5,000 on a new remanufactured s&j long block I am going to have the light checked in the morning but I was wondering if there's anything anyone can tell me now I am just nervous because I am now streched beyond my limit with Repair's.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor