More clearance behind gas tanks

samedi 28 mars 2015

My 8.8 is hitting my gas tank, which seems to be a common problem. My options seem to be to shorten my lower arms, get a skid that pushes the tank back, buy a new tank design, try shallow diff cover.



I don't want to spend a fortune, so a new tank seems out of the question. I have an OX locker and it requires their special cover. So I can't go that route, which lots of people promote.



Most control arms don't publish their lengths very well. Ideally, I'd like JJ both sides, but I guess i'm on the desperate side. All I have is:

  • Rokmen go from stock to +3."

  • Metal Cloak adjust 1\4" shorter than stock.




Most skids advertise the underside clearance, but I've heard of skids that push the tank back and even some that have an indentation at the diff area, but I can't find them.

  • Rokmen pushes the tank back 1".




Anyone know of/which arms shorten or skids that push back?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor