CJ guy looking at TJ

lundi 30 mars 2015

Hello, I currently have a 1985 CJ7 I have done quite a bit too. Now the wife would like her own Jeep for a daily driver. I found a nice stock TJ that fits what we are looking for that I am hoping to pick up and adding ~3" lift with 33s, rock sliders, bumpers, winch. I have been doing some research but would like some clarification.



Sounds like the Zone 4.25" lift is often recommended and also the cheapest. I have not seen any complaints, what are the drawback vs. something higher priced like a Rubicon Express lift?



It seems 3" is the tipping point for SYE, I figure even if I do I will just go SYE for good measure. That requires a longer driveshaft correct? I was planing on using the Tera-Flex extreme short shaft since it seems to give the most length and is around the others in price.



Thanks for any advice! :2thumbsup::cheers2:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor