What to do with this jeep?

mardi 24 mars 2015

Long story short, I purchased this 97' TJ for 5K last year off craigslist. I took it to the dealership to get some of the wiring checked out and they refused to work on it because they said the frame was rusted out and it was unsafe to have on lift. I haven't driven it since for safety reasons but now I have a Jeep that I don't know what to do with.



I am not very mechanical savvy so I fear replacing the frame is not an option for me.



The Jeep has around 150K miles on it and runs great. I drove it over 400 miles (not knowing about the frame) and it ran smooth.



Does this Jeep have any value at all in its current state?



The album of the pics can be found here (http://ift.tt/1BgI1p3) which includes the pics of the damaged frame.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor