Pink TC fluid

samedi 28 mars 2015

I changed all the fluids in my 03 Rubicon when I bought it in 2012. The TC fluid was pink and I figured there was some water in it.



Since then I have probably changed the fluid a half dozen times and the fluid always comes out pink. The most recent change was after a total of 700 miles of only highway driving - had to change it after fixing a leaking rear seal. Anyway, same story - pink TC fluid.



The crackle test indicates that it is water contamination. But where in the world is the water coming from? Last time I changed the TC fluid I even put the front wheels on ramps to try to get as much of the old fluid out as possible.



Breather connection at TC case is fine and tubing running into engine compartment is OK.



Anyone else experience this and if so, how did you get all the water out?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor