New Rubicon, slight noice in tranny

jeudi 26 mars 2015

I bought a new 15 Rubi with the manual a couple of wks ago, has under 500 miles at this pt. Soon after the purchase we noticed a slight noise in 3rd, (if I barely touch it or slightly push on it, it goes away. Also very slight noise possibly in 5th to. I was going to check the oil to make sure it was full, maybe this weekend.

But after reading all the problems with this tranny, I'm a little worried! I thought that when I take it in for its 1st oil change at the dealer I would have them check it out. Or maybe I should call them now to let them know,(but what good would that do?)

I'm sure its only going to get worse, what kind of tranny's are these anyway? This is one reason I'm getting rid of my 87 YJ because of the crappy shifting issue I had with it after updating everything to a 95 AX15. What the hell is going on anymore, I've got a NV4500 in my Dodge & they have issue's to! Can't anyone build a decent manual transmission anymore?

I'm thinking that maybe before it gets worse I should let a professional repair shop look at it & not let some "bonehead" stealer wrench look at it. OK I'm done *()&^% & moaning, Thanks!!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor