Procal and TPMS

vendredi 27 mars 2015

OK I know this has been done to death on many forums but.........



I have 2014 Rubicon



I set TPMS threshhold to 26 a while back, no problems, warning came on at 26



Now i try to reset lower to 24 and no joy,the warning still comes on at 26



I used the same method, got the two beeps on the horn.



The difference i noticed was that previously when the unit was plugged in the bing bing bing bing bing bing noise preceeded the horn ,but now the horn sounds straight the way.



I'done all the airing up to stupid psi then back down again and pretty much everything suggested on the many threads i have read.



Tried AEV ......if you can get someone to pick up the phone you'll be doing well, they told me the stuff i already read in the forums, All seems a bit vague given that we're talking programming here which always used to be an exact science.





Any Procal Geeks out there ??




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor