1998 Jeep ZJ w/ 5.2 and 90k original miles.

jeudi 3 septembre 2015

I have a 1998 Red Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with the 5.2L V8 for sale, only 90k miles. Has both driver and passenger power seats, automatic lights, gauge light dimmer switch is loose and doesn't stay put but thats a cheap easy fix. I am the second owner (third if you count my older brother). It's been an amazing jeep takes me everywhere I need to go in the winter time. Would be a great vehicle for a high school kid. (I would know) Has the NP249 transfer case (4hi and 4lo), works great never had any issues. Jeep runs great, starts right up everytime. May need new tires soon but they should last another year. Headunit, and all 4 door speakers were replaced 2 years ago along with a 12" Kenwood Subwoofer in the back. I have all the original stereo components if you want them. I have taken very good care of this jeep only mild off roading (dirt roads with mild bumps). It was previously owned by a teenage girl so I can assume it wasn't beat on by her. Has a aftermarket remote start system with alarm. I am willing to negotiate the price a little bit but I am not interested in any kind of trade.
Had big plans for this but unfortunately got to much else going on right now, wish I could keep it and build it how I envisioned it. Only doing local pickup, not willing to drive long distances to deliver.

WILL GET PICS UP TOMORROW (9/4/2015)


1998 Jeep ZJ w/ 5.2 and 90k original miles.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor