3" IRO lift with 2" BB??

jeudi 3 septembre 2015

So I recently installed the 2 inch BB on my 01' WJ, and I like the way it looks and it is a huge improvement over stock, but I'm thinking I want to go higher! I was thinking I wanted a 4 inch lift but I thought since I already have the BB I could install that on the lift coils and have a 5". I'm almost at the point where I need new tires so it would be nice to fit a large tire size too. But to get to the point, what other parts would I need to complete a 5" lift that the IRO kit doesn't supply? Sway bar links, trackbar, control arms, etc.

Oh and I know I will probably get some hate for this but I feel its worth mentioning, my jeep is 2wd, so what parts won't I need to upgrade? I obviously don't have to worry about the transfer case or driveshaft, but do I need to upgrade to long arms if all I will be doing is cruising the local malls??:rolleyes:
But please help me out here I have access to a shop and I can do the work, I've just never installed a lift like this. Thanks guys:thumbsup:


3" IRO lift with 2" BB??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor