wj won't start

jeudi 3 septembre 2015

Ok so I have a 99 wj that I swapped an entire 01 engine transmission and transfer case into.i rebuilt the 4.0 in the 01 and ran it to make sure that it was good to to go.I swapped it into the 99 and everything is hooked up correctly,however the jeep would turn over readily and try to start but will not.The camshaft position sensor was removed during the swap and I am convinced the problem is because of this.I know there is a way to find tdc by removing number 1 spark plug and all that.my question is can I do this with the timing cover and everything intact?The motor is almost completely hooked up.i know I'll have to remove the fan and radiator,but are there marks on the pulley for tdc?Please help!!


wj won't start

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor