'97 Wrangler won't start!

mercredi 2 septembre 2015

Hello, I recently bought my first Jeep (or car, really) and it came in need of repair. I bought it from a friend's dad and it had been sitting for over a year.

My mechanic friend and I swapped out the Pressure Plate, Slave Cylinder, Radiator, and Battery, hoping that at that point it would be road ready.

At that point we tried turning it on and realized that it wouldn't even start. The battery turns over, but it just won't turn on. We tried jump starting the (brand new) battery, but to no avail. After that, I picked up a new coil, spark plug cap, spark plug wires, and six sparkplugs, but we still couldn't get it going. Then I picked up two gallons of new premium fuel and a bottle of Seafoam stabilizer. We siphened out the old gas and put in the new gas and stabilizer. Still no luck.

At this point we're both totally out of ideas, and I really need your help! I need this up and runnin by mid September, or I'm stuck getting a ride to college with my dad.


'97 Wrangler won't start!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor