Feeling every bump on the road/rough ride

jeudi 3 septembre 2015

Hey guys and galls. I recently lifted my JKU 3.5 inches and added 35 inch MKT Baja ATZ tires but it rides really rough. Like I can feel every bump on the road and it shakes pretty bad. I brought the psi from the tires down to 40 and it helped a little but it's still riding rough. I'm beginning to think it's not the tires, I think it might be either the shocks or springs. I installed a Mammoth lift kit on it which includes SkyJacker Nitro 8000 shocks and Mammoth 4x4 coil springs. Do you guys have any suggestions on what it could be? It's really frustrating having to drive and feel every bump so I would gladly appreciate any suggestions from you guys. Thank you. :confused:


Feeling every bump on the road/rough ride

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor