02 Jeep Liberty check engine light and transmission issues! Pls help! ?

mercredi 2 septembre 2015

I have been having a reoccurring problem where after putting the vehicle in drive and starting to move...it seems almost as its in a really low gear. The check engine light will come on and stay on until the next time I drive and the vehicle doesn't have issues, it will shut itself off.

I have had it to the dealer but until I got it there the problem stopped and they couldn't figure out what it was. It doesn't happen all the time and usually after being parked and shutting the engine off for some time, the problem goes away and everything is back to normal.

It has gotten very annoying and I figured somebody out there could point me in the right direction or had maybe had this problem themselves! I appreciate in advance any info anyone can give me!!!


02 Jeep Liberty check engine light and transmission issues! Pls help! ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor