Need info/ advice

mercredi 2 septembre 2015

I'm brand new to the Jeep community. I've been driving a Jeep for months on and off and now permanently have a 1999 XJ Cherokee. I love the thing but it sure as hell needs work. As I said I don't know much of anything about Jeeps and need some help on builds, what parts to use, what brands are good/bad, etc. right now it's a 1999 Cherokee Sport with no lift, stock 15in rims 215/75 tires with absolutely NO tread that need to be replaced. Looking for some advice on tires and wheels. Was thinking of getting these http://ift.tt/1hAHBGU but honestly don't know if they are a good deal or good quality. Obviously I'd need a lift and was looking around for some kits. Could someone suggest a good brand and what a good price would be. Also not sure where to look because ordering straight off the internet probably isn't the cheapest. Many more ideas just want to handle this right now. All and any help is appreciated!!


Need info/ advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor