Battery issue perhaps

dimanche 6 septembre 2015

A little problem:

Yesterday I went out and tried to drive the jeep for the first time in a day or two and when I tried to start the jeep there was nothing, no electrics or anything. I tried a couple more times and nothing still.

I popped the hood and looked around and touched (didn't move) the terminals which are corroded just a tad but not real bad and then the jeep started (weird coincidence I think) but the jeep wouldn't stay running without me giving it gas for a little bit then it ran by itself no problem.

Radio lost power due to it now saying "demo mode" like new radios saying. I put my meter on the battery terminals while running and it says 13.64 and that should be good/normal for the XJ. The weird part is that when turned off and the meter on the terminals still the battery states 13.10 and declines very rapidly.

Jeep had a lot of cranking power still but it just won't stay on at first.


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App


Battery issue perhaps

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor