Clutch issues!!! Help??

lundi 7 septembre 2015

So I got home earlier and heard a super high pitch screaming grinding noise when I was backing up thought it was a crappy song turnt it off and it was louder. Its my clutch. I think its the throwout bearing.

Well I sprayed water from hose in the bellhousing holes for about 15 minutes and had it to where the water was clean coming out then got wood and held clutch pedal down that way til water was clean again I cleaned the bay to see if anything came out a lot of muddy water and dirt grim came out.

I noticed these pieces also came out. They are black like charcoal and seem to have some shine in them like steel and cooper.

Is it okay to drive a bit until I can get my warranty to fix the tranny from kicking me out of first gear and reverse (go to take off and the shifter is like a shotgun when it drops gear)?

The pieces are strong can't break them with fingers. They also look curved on some parts as if machined.

The jeep shifts fine don't notice it slip when step on it.

Clutch or throwout bearing pieces? Is it safe to drive or will I need a tow truck if I do drive it?



Clutch issues!!! Help??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor