Fuel cutting off

jeudi 3 septembre 2015

Need some help with this problem. 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport, L6 - 4.0L

While driving every now and then 1 to 4 times when driving my jeep shuts off. when I stop it will start right back up. have narrowed it down to fuel problem. I first changed the fuel filter, but then still did same thing so I then changed the fuel relay, worked for 1 day then stopped and would not even restart. I then changed out the fuel pump.

It is still acting up while driving, shut off but then as pulling over started again so was able to get home.

My question is what else could be the problem. I am wondering if it could maybe be the Fuel pressure regulator, or something else I am missing. It just keeps loosing fuel to engine. I have changed out the injectors like 3 years ago and up till now have had no issues.


Fuel cutting off

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor