05 GC Blend Doors? No Heat - Help!!!

jeudi 20 novembre 2014

Hi All,

Just like to say thanks for the information posted on this board. I've been dealing with a blower motor resistor issue, and now NO HEAT! I just fixed the resistor again have isolated the heat issue, but I don't know how to really fix it. There's a ton of intel on 2004 and younger blend door replacements, but 2005 seems to be a mystery.

So I fiddled around under the dash/ behind the console, and turned a white "insert" that seems to be made for a flathead and low and be hold, wham! HEAT! The only issue is, it resets when the fan is turned off, or when the car is turned off. How do I fix this? Is this the blend doors, other door? what the hell is this thing? I was wondering if I could drill a hole nearby and rig the doors open, or can I use a dremel and open that area up?

Any incite is appreciated!! Pic enclosed(not originally mine, but this one is cleaner than the ones I took. It's indicated by the orange arrow) to show exactly which white knob I'm talking about.

thanks!




Attached Images





File Type: jpg jeep.jpg (159.3 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor