2006 Khaki LJ - aka. LlCoolJ

dimanche 23 novembre 2014

So I just picked up my first jeep. But not necessarily new to them. Looked for a while for this LJ Rubicon and pretty damn excited to get it. Great condition with 90thousand KM and only a little surface rust that I will take care of soon.



First two shots are from the drive home.

It has a 2.5 OME lift and another OME Body lift--not sure how much. Strangely the rear looks higher than the front. But the springs in the back are super stiff, so that may be why. Or the winch in the front is super heavy? Either way I want to level it out.



The tires are 33" Maxxis Big Horn.



Doing some research now on 35" MTR's or... really tempted to do 37" if I can find the AEV highline fenders. Will keep it on the Moab wheels. Loving the 37's because they somehow look narrower than the 35s. If I could get the MTR's in 10.5 width I think I would jump the gun on that.



Since picking it up last week, I've installed a Smitty bilt tire carrier, removed the bullbar, added new battery and took it for a spin on our first snow storm of the year. Looking for a mopar rock front bumper. but most of all highlines!



Let the buildage begin! :2thumbsup:

-ghost.




Attached Images

















File Type: jpg IMG_3542.JPG (378.0 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_3609.JPG (295.9 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_3608.JPG (359.3 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_3591.JPG (470.5 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor