'97 wrangler No crank,No start

samedi 29 novembre 2014

Greetings all. I hav been fihting with a "No crank" situation with my jeep.

When you turn the key the power comes on, but it will not crank. I have already replaced a broken ignition switch and actuator pin, had the starter checked and replaced the Neutral Saftey Switch. I also cleaned the battery terminals.

It started and ran just fine after replacng the NSS.But I drove it to wor and needed to move it, and it is doing it again.

I put the voltmeter to it. The battery is showing 12.5 at the terminals and clamps. On the power side of the starter its at 12.4. I currently have it on the charger to try and rule out a battery issue.

I'm just looking for anyhelp i can get. I would realy appriciate any suggestions you all have.



Thanks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor