The Jeep that wouldn't go over 50 MPH

dimanche 23 novembre 2014

Back in the day, I had a '94 ZJ with about 200,000 or so miles on it. I was talking with a friend about it when I remembered a very strange event that took place once while driving it on the highway,



I merged it onto the highway like normal. When I went to accelerate, the RPMs jumped up to about 3000 (like they normally would) but the Jeep wouldn't accelerate. It would just stay at 50 MPH. I was on flat ground. I let off the gas, let the RPMs drop back down and pressed the pedal down again. The RPMs jumped up to about 3000 like they should and again, it acted as if it i were trying to maintain 50 MPH.



This event never happened again for the rest of the time I owned that ZJ. I'm just curious if anyone knows what caused it?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor