93 xj aw4 swap questions

lundi 24 novembre 2014

Wow I haven't posted here in a while! To keep everyone up to date, I have a 93 xj that lost its transmission( AW4 NP231). I've been driving my 98 zj for a while until I get it fixed. And of course, the 98 cracked the head because my luck sucks. Now I know somebody that is going to sell me a motor and tranny and tcase, 98 XJ 4.0 and aw4 and np231. I am going to put that head oon the grand and want to use that tranny for my 93. What do I need to do to make that work? I should probably swap the tranny and tcase as one, am I going to run into problems with it fitting the shafts or motor? And what about any sensors? If anyone could help or has done this swap, any help would be appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor