Where are you guys getting your raw steel (to make bumpers etc.)

vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Hey everyone, Chicagoan here. I'm having a hard time finding raw steel for making bumpers or whatever else I'm up to. Seems most places either won't sell to me without a corporate or company account, or only sell in bulk. I don't want to order online because sure the prices are super cheap but they HAMMER you with shipping costs (understandably). I've been able to find some small random stuff via craigslist, but now I need a pair of ~6' 2x4 steel square tube sticks as a starting point for front and rear bumpers, and some random size/length round tube for the stinger etc.





So where are you all finding your steel in Chicago? I have buddies with trucks so if I have to go to one of the suburbs for something that can be arranged as well. Thanks!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor