Coolant issue only when running the heater

samedi 22 novembre 2014

I had an issue only when running my heater in the winter. My Jeep uses coolant in the winter and at first I thought it was the heater core. Still may be the primary issue but I think these is another issue rearing its ugly head. My heater return line is run through my intake manifold. Whenever I run my heater I also get evidence of coolant in the oil but its not horrible. Almost low enough it seams as though it may just be condensation. I only run into issues when the heater is running.



Should I run the return line on the heater back to the T-stat housing and bypass my intake on the return line. And if so how should I tie it back into the T-stat housing? Should I use a T into the small T stat housing line or do something else?



Or is this issue pointing at a bigger problem?



Please advise.



79 CJ7 with 4.2 and a TF999



Thank you,

Merritt




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor