Help/Advise On Torn Up Seats

mardi 18 novembre 2014

Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum and Ive got a question that I can not seem to find the answer to anywhere, from searching and from looking around no one seems to have addressed this question before.



The previous owner of my jeep tore the heck up out of the seats, as you can see from the pics, I was wondering what you guys think my best option would be, I wanted to do new seats but finding ones that recline are in the $260 range a piece and I cant really afford that on a college student paycheck.



here are my thoughts

1) Seat covers maybe marathon or the cheaper Bestop ones -not sure if they would feel right with the huge tears in the seat, or if they would wear holes in the cover from the underneath side? also other options on covers?

2) Talk to an upholstery shop- Not sure but i assume this will be pricey?

3) Your thoughts??



Thanks in advance for your help! every though helps!!




Attached Images













File Type: jpg IMG_3163.JPG (32.9 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_3164.JPG (30.3 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_3166.JPG (34.3 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor