Question about which lifetime warranty to buy

mardi 25 novembre 2014

I just purchased a almost bone stock 2014 JK 2 door. The only options it has are 3:73 gears (manual trans), and air conditioning. I was wondering if it is worth the extra $$ to get a higher warranty package on it since I plan on keeping the jeep for quite some time.





Here are the options I am trying to decide on:



Lifetime Maximum Care: $2,465.00



Lifetime Added Care Plus: $1,915.00



Lifetime Powertrain Care: $1,030.00



Now as I stated this is a bone stock jeep, I have upgraded the radio myself, and plan to add a small (less than 3"" lift and put no larger than 33' tires on it. At some point I may upgrade the axles, or at least add a locker to them (if I can get a OEM approved one??)



I would just like to get a warranty that will prevent me from paying most of the expensive repair bills.



P.S. I do also know that my clutch is NOT covered my any warranty.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor