No Hot Air

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Hey there all! Here are the specs: Daughter's 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr 4x4 with the 4.0 and AC. Problem: on the cold days that we have been having she has no hot air coming from her vents. The blower motor is working, it is blowing air, just never gets warm. Also, the vent controls works, I can go from all panel, to all floor, to both, to defrost, etc, and the air will be directed from the proper location, but again, it's not hot air. Is this the infamous heater core issue I hear everyone talking about, or is it something else entirely? Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. For most everything I have needed to fix on her truck I've been able to find using the search function, but this one has me baffled since I'm not really sure what is even wrong. :confused::tea:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor