Won't restart after shut off

vendredi 28 mars 2014

Got home today and shut the jeep off, got my stuff out and then hit the key fob to lock the doors. Jeep didn't respond after numerous attempts, so I go to the drivers door and hit the door lock switch and still nothing. I put the key in the ignition and turn it forward, no info shows up anywhere, the guages don't move... flat out nothing.



Anyone experienced this? Also not sure if it's related or not, but I had a muffler welded on Wednesday afternoon. I googled around a bit and saw some ZJ guys saying to check the rear o2 sensor, if it got hot and grounded out that could be robbing the 5v signal to the PCM. Not sure if it applies to WJ's as well but I will investigate that. But wouldn't that have at least tripped a check engine light before I shut the vehicle off?



Thoughts?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor